Take Away Collections
083 674 4979
Open on Public Holidays
Kitchen open until pm on Public Holidays
The Boma will be Closed on the following dates:
5-11th November 2018
25th December 2018
1st January 2019
The boma Food bar
Built on Family Foundations this ideal Food Bar is perfect for any sort of gatherings such as Birthdays (Adults/Kids) family reunions or just mates wanting to watch the Rugga or get together and enjoy the the BOMAs famous Pizzas. Boasting a huge kids playground with mini Zipline & Trampoline. Ideally situated on the edge of the dam making great sundowner sessions.
Its the perfect gathering spot for family and friends.
Whats The Boma All About?
- Live music
- Great Food
- Craft Beer
- Gin Counter
- Big Screens for Live Sport
- Fire Pit in the evenings
- Outdoor kids play area
- I Love the Midlands Market on the last Sunday of every Month 9am-2pm
- Kids Pump track close by ( bring own bike)
- Walking trails ( Weekly trail walk/run every Tuesday from 5:15pm)
BOMA Hours January -November 2018
Tuesday 4-7pm BOMA Trail Run @5pm
Wednesday 11-8pm Ribs & Chips Special
Thursday 11-8pm Fish & Chips Special
Friday 11-9pm Steak Egg & Chips Special
DATE NIGHT: 2 Pizzas/Burgers & 2 Drinks (House Wine/Beer) @ R 199
( T's&C's apply)
BOMA RUN !!!!! (3.5 kms or 5.5 kms) depart at 5:00pm Sharp
Boma will be open from 5-7pm
Wednesday - Locals Night with live music
Ribs and Chips
Locals Night- Discounted drinks Specials
Fish n Chips
Steak Egg & Chips
Every Last Sunday of the Month
the I LOVE THE MIDLANDS Market- No entrance Fee - Starts at 10am - 2pm
Should you want to come through as a large group for a birthday or celebration, please take note of the below:
- There is no front of house at the BOMA so we cannot take table reservations.
- We don't close the BOMA for exclusive venue hire from Wednesday-Sunday, however it is available for hire on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- We can offer a spit braai menu for groups of over 30 pax when booking in advance, please inquire for menus and pricing
- All food and beverages must be ordered directly from the Bar ( if you would like to pre order you are welcome to let us know and we can pre arrange this for you)
- No food or beverages may be bought into the Boma – The Boma is a licensed establishment and all food and beverages must be ordered directly from the Boma kitchen and Bar. Any guests found to be bringing in alcohol or beverages, will be asked to remove it from the venue, failing which, the guest will be asked to leave.
- You are welcome to bring in some tasteful décor- balloons, flowers etc.- these must be removed when you leave please
- All food ordered must be paid for cash for and if a bar tab is to be run- your car keys must be left with the barman/manager and the bill must be settled before your departure
- It is a family environment, so please be mindful of others
- Major sports games are played on big screens and there is music being played through speakers. In the evenings and on colder days there is a bon fire to enjoy.
- HAVE FUN!!!!!
If you are coming through as a large group of 20 or more, please indicate estimated times and number of people expected so that we can give the Bar Manager & Kitchen a heads up!
Contact email@example.com or 033 234 4490